Surgical Institute of Michigan brings together outstanding clinicians from an array of specialties. Our surgeons have been trained at some of the nation’s leading schools and hospitals.
The Surgical Institute of Michigan offers a range of General Surgical and GI expertise; our specialists will take the needed time and give you the personalized care you expect. The general surgeons treat a variety of surgical conditions including hernia repair, varicose veins and the management of breast disease and soft tissue At the Surgical Institute of Michigan our expert group of physicians will provide you with focused care specializing in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases of the digestive system, if you have any of the following health conditions, call our General and or GI Physicians today:
- If you’re over 50 or have a family history, have you been screened for colon cancer?
- Do you have diarrhea, constipation or stomach pains?
- Do you have heartburn more than once a week?
- Do you have difficulties with persistent cough, hoarseness, bad breath or regurgitation of food?
- When you swallow food does it ever feel like it sticks in your chest or cause chest pain?
- Have you seen blood in your stool or have you had black stools?
- Do you have problems with persistent nausea or vomiting?